Healthcare System Navigation
Even though Canada has one of the world’s best healthcare systems, it can be confusing and overwhelming at times. Are you looking for a specialist? Are you hoping to receive community care services? Have you been denied a medical health insurance claim? Do you want to be sure you make the right choices and decisions? We can take care of all the bureaucracy and point you in the right direction. Here are some of things we can help you with:
- Connecting you to appropriate service providers and programs
- Assist in booking appointments, booking travel to and from appointments
- Scheduling and tracking test reports
- Filling out medical forms (online / hard copies)
- Dealing with health insurance claims
- Arrange for respite care
- Helping you find the right retirement home or nursing home
- Maintaining appropriate documents and organising proof of expense receipts for tax rebates
- Helping clients and their family to make important healthcare related decisions and choices
- Helping you access community and government resources
All our services are available in 4 languages (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The main goal of Healthcare System Navigation is to remove the obstacles patients face in accessing or receiving treatment.
We help patients traverse an often-confusing medical system by directing them to an appropriate healthcare provider or program, and guiding them through the process.
We can help you find a physician or surgeon who specialises in treating your ailment. We can introduce you to local support groups. We can advise you on the various programs, financial support services and respite services offered through the local health services.
We help you take advantage of all available options, in order to get the best possible treatment and support to help you manage your healthcare issues.
in4MED offers comprehensive one-to-one personalised services. Appointments are available 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday excepting public holidays. In person consultations are available within the Kitchener-Waterloo region. Consultations take place in the comfort of the client's own home or chosen location. If you reside outside the Kitchener-Waterloo region, we are willing to consult with you over Skype.
To book an appointment or to schedule a FREE no obligation 30 min phone consultation, contact us today!